Tuesday, September 3, 2013

75 days and a bag of pretzels!

Yes, it is now 75 days until Ironman Arizona! What's with the bag of pretzels? I am downing right now a 4 1/4 oz bag of Rold Gold Pretzel thins because I need the CARBS!!! CARBS-Me want NOW!!! So what if it is 4.5 servings! I earned it after an 18 mile run yesterday (it was suppose to be 16-don't ask) and today a hard spin class that I taught and then 23.58 miles of the Big Foot Bike Course on CompuTrainer. I'm feeling better about how things are going. Yes, I am being selfish because I need some time to myself to train. Oh, and wait, I have had on average of 4.5-5 hours of sleep within the past 3 days. Now this, is epic! Why? I only average normally 2 hours of sleep a night. I know, this is NOT ideal for training for an Ironman but I have ALWAYS been like this. Now, I am going to get ready to train my Pilates Group of 3 women and 1 single client while I try not to fall on my face. Everything HURTS!! Go Hard or go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment