Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Peak Week

You see this picture! That's some scary, intimidating stuff! Well, guess what? I will be in the middle of this chaos in 25 days.

The positives:
    • ! I think so. No wetsuits
    • Sunshine
    • Warm water
    • Clear water
    • Maybe a dolphin sighting?
The negatives:
    • Will only be able to see colors and figures (yeah, I'm that blind)
This week marks my peak week of training. This will be my toughest week of training...I think. :)
 As I stated on Facebook, I apologize if I snap at anybody. Just be nice to me and give me coffee. In 7 days, my beloved Beeker leaves for Mexico. Lucky guy.

Anyhow, Let's recap last week why don't we. I stretched a lot, foam rolled a lot, Pilate'ed a lot, swam a lot, biked a lot and ran some, even in the rain.

I'm feeling good about training and race day. Everything else in my life right now, well that is a whole different story. Nutrition plans 1, 2 and 3 are all set. Outfits are just about set. Wayment!!!!!!!! Did she just say outfits? I sure did. One of the benefits of doing Ironman, there is a changing tent. #winning Oh, did I mention that I have already started packing as well? Yes, I am THAT person.

I just need to get through the next 22 days before I fly out. The waiting is the most annoying part since most of my friends are already done with their races or they are racing this Saturday at Ironman Florida, or they are about to do Ironman Arizona on the 15th. I have the luck of being in the last Ironman race in North America. Isn't that special. Well, I think so.

Just think:
    • 7 days before my bike leaves
    • 22 days before I leave
    • 25 days before I race
    • 26 days before my off season starts
    • 27 days before I fly back and head right to work
    • 28 days before I plot 2016
#trusttheprocess #believeinthepossibilities #listentocoach #respectthetraining

No comments:

Post a Comment