Monday, January 10, 2022

Welcome to 2022!

Okay, I know we are now 10 days into the New Year, but Happy New Year anyway. January happens to be a very stressful and busy month for me that sets the tone for the rest of the year. So, what do I have on the horizon?

I have the following:

  • F^3 Half Marathon: January 29th in Chicago
    • Yeah, it may be -20 or it may be 40 degrees. I'm just going to go for it and see how everything goes.
  • United Airlines NYC Half Marathon: March 20th in NY
  • Chicago Half Marathon: September 25th in Chicago
    • Although it is technically a work day for me, I'm always trying to help anyone and everyone who needs my help to get to the finish line.
  • Bank of America Chicago Marathon: October 9th in Chicago
    • Another work day for me but I need to decided if I will cross the finish line or bail out after going back and forth on the course to help my athletes and anyone else who needs help.
  • New York City Marathon: November 6th  in New York
    • This has been the one race that I have always wanted to do and I will be doing it running/representing T2EA (Team 2 End AIDS or #ganginred). The goal is to smile and have fun.
Now I have some other races that are in the works:
  • Chattanooga 70.3: The return of #theBeez and #theFro adventures.
  • Rev3 Williamsburg Sprint and 70.3: I wasn't able to do the sprint last year due to airline issues but I will do the double.
Unknowns and possibilities:
  • USAT MultiSport Festival in Irving, TX: Aquathlon only
  • ITU Worlds for Aquathlon: Ibiza (date unknown)
We will see how the landscape plays out. But until then, check out some of the awesome photos from my TrainingPeaks Ambassador photoshoot by @snowymountainphotography.






No comments:

Post a Comment